Friday, November 14, 2008

death magnetic

something important???
na....havent got anything really important,per se, as i had said in my last post,to talk about...
ok.lets discuss... death magentic by metallica...i finally heard all the songs in the album,so here goes the critic review!(*live!)
~My Apocalypse . oh my god.too loud.goes on and on.change please.couldnt survive more than 30 secs!
~Set Me Free . ok ok...too loud.typical metal.time heard - 1:50.its like the music going on in loops.argh,im getting a head-ache,next song!
~Suicide and Redemption. amazing...very sweet song..though repititive,its a good song to hear when your in THE mood.very un-metallica-ish song.
~The Day That Never Comes. I like.I like. I like. has a pop feeling to it,but i like.
~Cyanide.Aiyyo!too कर्कश।
~Broken, Beat & Scarred. ok types.
~Unforgiven III. nice nice nice.especially the start with the piano.good lyrics.though personally im still ranking Unforgiven II as my fav,followed by Unforgiven.(I)
~Set Me Free. good.head-banging material.
~Ecstasy of Gold.amazing.better than the other version loved it.
~All Nightmare Long. बाप रे बाप।
~The End Of the Line...grr
all in all a good album.would have liked it better,but for the fact that im not a hard-metal fan.but for the slower,more calm songs,i liked them!for them id give a 3.5 on 5.

No comments: